At Hoot, we respect your privacy and believe you should be informed about how we collect, use and disclose your personal information.
Hoot will not sell, exchange, or give your personal information collected online to a third party except as follows:
Aggregate Information (non-personally identifiable)
Hoot may use users' Personal Information to generate aggregated information that does not allow the user to be personally identified or contacted. Aggregated Information shows user activity as a whole rather than on an individual basis
Hoot allows third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our mobile applications. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information during your visits to this and other Web sites or mobile applications in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you.
If at any time Hoot goes through a merger or gets acquired by another company, or sells a part its assets, users' Personal Information will, in most instances, be one of the assets transferred.
Changes to your Account
We believe that you should have the ability to access and edit the Personally Identifiable Information you provide us. You may change any of your Personally Identifiable Information by logging into your account and accessing the "my account" section of the app. We encourage you to promptly update your Personally Identifiable Information if it changes. You may ask to have the information on your account deleted or removed.
As a condition of purchase of our services, we will send you Administrative and Promotional emails only if you sign up for them. You cannot opt-out of Administrative Emails. “Administrative Emails” relate to a User’s activity on the App, and include emails regarding a particular User’s account, requests or inquiries, and purchases of services. However, you do have a choice with respect to Promotional Emails. Promotional Emails advertise our products and services, including exclusive sales and other offers, and/or the products and services.
- You will see the billing under Hoot - Chat Stories
- You can subscribe to Hoot - Chat Stories for free for 7 days. After that you will be charged as follows:
Weekly Subscription charged at $2.99 a week
Monthly Subscription charged at $5.99 a month
Annual Subscription charged at $34.99 a year
During the period of your subscription you will be provided with unlimited access to all stories on Hoot including the ones that are updated on a regular basis.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Please see Cancel Subscription Policy to understand how to cancel your subscription.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Cancel Subscription Policy
We hate to see you leave. However you can cancel your subscription any time from your iPhone by following these steps:
a) Go to Settings
b) Scroll down and tap on iTunes Store and AppStore
c) Tap on your email and Apple ID
d) View Apple ID and enter your password
e) Tap on Subscription - Manage
f) Tap on Hoot
g) Turn off the auto renewal option
Site powered by Weebly. Managed by SiteGround